Most collagen supplements contain the same-old blend of bovine or fish (marine) collagen. Sure, it works well, but what if we could find other sources of collagen to make the results even better? That’s what Skinny Fit has done with their Super Youth collagen supplement.
Super Youth blends other uncommon sources of collagen to give you more types of collagen. Their supplement is easy to use, easily absorbed by the body and unflavored.
Super Youth is designed to:
- Reduce signs of skin aging
- Improve hair and nail health
- Promote healthy weight
- Improve joint and bone health
- Promote gut health
Skinny Fit Super Youth Collagen Ingredients
Super Youth contains four different sources of collagen: bovine, fish, chicken and eggshells. Together, these sources contain five different types of collagen:
- Type I: The most abundant type of collagen in the body. Makes up your hair, skin, bones and teeth. Supplementing can reduce hair loss, thicken hair and improve skin elasticity.
- Type II: Improves joint cartilage and reduces popping knees. Helps support the jaw, back and joints.
- Type III: Promotes healthy organ connective tissue and helps repair the body. Type III also works to improve skin elasticity and gut health.
- Type V: Needed for the formation of Type I and Type II collagen. Supports tissue quality in skin, hair and nails.
- Type X: Supports cartilage and bones in the body to prevent wear and tear on the joints.
Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides
Bovine collagen is sourced primarily from cow bones or cattle byproducts, but it can also come from antelope, yak, bison and water buffalo.
Bovine collagen has been shown to reduce signs of aging by increasing skin collagen. One study on older mice found that bovine collagen improved skin elasticity, collagen fibers, antioxidant activity and collagen content.
Skinny Fit’s Super Youth supplement contains the hydrolyzed form of bovine collagen, which is easier for your body to absorb because the collagen is broken down into smaller proteins. This form also makes it easier to add the supplement to hot or cold liquids.
The bovine collagen in this supplement comes from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows.
Bovine Bone Broth Hydrolyzed Protein
Bovine bone broth contains many of the same nutrients found in hydrolyzed bovine collagen. It’s another rich source of collagen as well as glucosamine, chondroitin, glycine and proline.
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
Fish contain high amounts of Type I collagen, which is the most abundant form of collagen in the human body.
The hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides in Super Youth are easier for the body to absorb because the proteins are smaller. In fact, this type of fish collagen is 1.5 times easier for the body to digest.
The fish collagen in this supplement comes from wild-caught fish.
Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate
Bone broth is all the rage in the health community, and it’s easy to see why. Bone broth contains gelatin, which is the cooked form of collagen. To make it, animal bones are cooked in liquid containing aromatics, like onions, garlic and celery.
Along with gelatin, chicken bone broth contains glycine and proline, which your body needs to build connective tissue. It also contains glucosamine and chondroitin, which are naturally found in cartilage.
The chicken collagen in this supplement comes from cage-free chickens.
Eggshell Membrane Collagen
Hard eggshells are a rich source of calcium, but did you know that the egg membrane contains collagen? The membrane is the thin membrane between the shell and the egg white.
Eggshell membrane is rich in Type I collagen, but it also contains some Type V and Type X collagen as well. Along with collagen, the membrane contains glycosaminoglycans, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid.
Key Benefits of Super Youth Collagen
- Easy to take – just add to your favorite drinks
- Varied sources of collagen
- Promotes skin, hair, joint and digestive health
- Easy for the body to absorb
- Contains 5 types of collagen
- Gut-friendly and may help prevent IBS, heartburn, ulcers and leaky gut
- Promotes stronger muscles, as the body needs collagen to heal connective tissue and muscle
- May improve skin elasticity and hydration
- May improve the look of cellulite and stretch marks
How to Use Skinny Fit
Collagen powders can be a hit or miss. Sometimes, they’re easy to blend and enjoy. But sometimes, they can be clumpy and add a chalky taste to food.
All of the collagen in Super Youth is in hydrolyzed form, which means that it’s broken down into tiny proteins.
Not only is it easier for your body to absorb these smaller proteins, but it’s also easier to add to drinks.
Hydrolyzed collagen mixes easily with any liquid – hot or cold. It’s also flavorless, so you don’t have to worry about it affecting the taste of your morning coffee or afternoon smoothie.
Skinny Fit makes it easy to get an effective daily dose of collagen:
- Just add one heaping scoop of Super Youth to 8 oz. of liquid or a recipe.
A scooper is included for easy measuring. Skinny Fit doesn’t recommend mixing this supplement in plain water, but you can add it to flavored water or a hot cup of coffee. If you’re adding it to a smoothie, make sure that you blend it, not just mix it in.
One tub of this supplement contains 58 servings, so you get more than a month’s supply of collagen.
Where to Buy Skinny Fit Collagen?
Ready to give Super Youth a try? We recommend buying this supplement on Amazon. You get free two-day shipping if you’re a Prime member, and you get excellent customer support. You also don’t have to worry about being automatically subscribed to future shipments.
Super Youth contains a wide range of collagen sources. It’s easy to add to your daily routine, and it’s:
We also like that all collagen sources come from grass-fed, pasture-raised, cage-free or wild-caught sources.
If you’re looking for a collagen supplement that’s easy to take and contains simple ingredients, Skinny Fit Super Youth collagen powder may be the right choice for you.