This post was last updated on January 6th, 2017
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity. Suddenly, our radiant, firm, and glowing complexion looks dull and starts sagging.
Why does this happen? Collagen production slows down as we age. In fact, by the time we hit 35, collagen production has halved.
What does all of this have to do with sagging skin and a dull complexion?
Collagen is the building block of our skin. It’s what keeps our skin firm, and it helps prevent wrinkles, too. In fact, collagen accounts for 80% of your skin’s dry weight.
You can’t do much about your body’s slowing collagen production. But you can feed your body collagen, so levels stay the same as they were when you were in your 20s.
Collagen supplements are everywhere, but most can’t compare to the results you get with XYZ Smart Collagen.
What makes this cream so special? To understand why this product is so effective, you need to have a better understanding of why our skin ages in the first place.
Why Does Our Skin Age?
Did you know that after the age of 20, you lose 1% of collagen production each year? As production slows, the elastin fibers become more clumped together, thicker, and looser. The end result? Sagging, brittle skin.
In your 20s, your skin’s natural exfoliation process also starts to slow down – by a staggering 28%. This means that more dead skin cells accumulate and stick together on the surface of your skin.
Once we reach our 30s, the transfer of moisture from the dermis to the surface of the skin slows down dramatically, and fact cells start shrinking. Our skin starts looking dull and thin – not a pretty sight.
By the time you reach your 40s, all collagen production stops. As the elastin and collagen fibers break down, stiffen, thicken and clump together even more, it causes our skin to lose its elasticity. Now on top of everything else, we have fine lines and wrinkles (oh the joys of aging!).
You can’t fight time, but you can help your body produce more collagen to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
What is Smart Collagen?
By boosting your body’s collagen levels, you can take back what nature took away to lift, firm and smooth your complexion – and look almost a decade younger.
Smart Collagen is:
- Anti-aging – Balances collagen production and breakdown to keep your skin looking youthful.
- Proven – Tested on real women, Smart Collagen produces visible results in 12 weeks or less.
- Natural – All of the ingredients in Smart Collagen come from organic, sustainable plants that are cold-pressed to protect their active ingredients.
Unlike other collagen supplements, this product comes in cream form. There’s no need to worry about taking a supplement every morning, and application is incredibly easy.
What Can Smart Collagen Do for You?
- Tighten and firm the skin. Improve the density, firmness, and elasticity of your skin for a more toned look.
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes and lips.
- Improve your skin’s texture. Refines and smooths your skin’s texture for a more radiant, rejuvenated look.
- Lift and contour. Lifts and sculpts sagging skin, and defines your facial contours to restore your youthful appearance.
- Minimize the appearance of stretch marks. Reduces the volume and visibility of stretch marks, making them virtually disappear.
Who doesn’t want younger-looking skin? XYZ Smart Collagen cream can help you turn back the clock 7.5 years.
How Does Smart Collagen Work? The Secret is in the Ingredients
The ingredients in XYZ Smart Collagen are the magic behind this youth-restoring cream. But you won’t find strange chemicals in this product. The main ingredient that triggers collagen production comes from a plant.
Why Other Collagen Creams Don’t Work
Walk into any department store, and you’ll find shelves full of beauty products claiming to boost collagen levels. Both in cream and supplement form, there are many ways to tackle your collagen production problem.
Most of these products have the same key active ingredient: TGF-β.
This strange-sounding ingredient really does boost the amount of collagen your body produces. But it can also have a negative side effect: out of control collagen production.
Considering our body stops making collagen at 40, you’d think “out of control” production would be a good thing. Right?
When production gets out of control, the collagen that’s produced is poor quality.
To get a little more scientific:
- TGF-β stimulates fibroblasts, a type of skin cell, to boost collagen production.
- TGF-β also stimulates immune cells, which release leukotrienes.
- Leukotrienes push fibroblasts into overdrive, so they produce collagen like crazy.
So what’s the problem?
There isn’t enough elastin to keep up with the fast-paced collagen production. As a result, the structure of the skin is weakened, and you lose even more elasticity.
Smart Collagen uses the power of nature (and a little science) to boost collagen levels while restoring your youthful appearance – and without sending collagen production into overdrive.
Because your skin’s natural inflammatory response is not triggered, the newly-produced collagen is strong and fits right into your collagen network.
The result? Smoother and firmer skin.
What’s in XYZ Smart Collagen?
What ingredients are in this super collagen cream?
The key ingredient in Smart Collagen comes from the leaf sap of Bulbine frutescens, a plant that’s native to South Africa.
The leaf sap of this unique plant contains two very important compounds that help drive the cream’s results:
- Acetylated Polymannose, or APM: Stimulates fibroblasts to boost collagen production.
- Knipholone: Blocks leukotriene synthesis, and slows the breakdown of collagen.
APM accounts for about 5% of the sap, and is responsible for the cream’s anti-aging effects.
Bulbine frutescens has long been used in indigenous medicine to treat skin rashes, injuries, burns, insect bites, sunburn and more.
The sap has a soothing anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Fun fact: Bulbine frutescens is a part of the same family as the aloe vera plant.
How Do You Use XYZ Smart Collagen?
The great thing about Smart Collagen is that it’s so easy to use. And unlike collagen supplements, you’re not ingesting anything. There’s no need to worry about unpleasant digestive issues, like stomach aches, nausea or vomiting.
XYZ Smart Collagen is a cream, and application is so easy, you’ll never forget to do it.
- Apply the cream twice per day: once in the morning, and once in the evening.
- Smooth the cream over your entire face and neck area using gentle upward strokes.
- Apply delicately around the eye area, avoiding contact with the tear duct and lower lid.
- Apply a sunscreen to protect your skin from damaging UV rays.
Proven Results from Real Women
Is XYZ Smart Collagen the best collagen cream? You’ve read all about what this cream does and how to use it. But what are the results? Does it really work, and how soon can you see results?
Users of XYZ Smart Collagen see results in as little as 12 weeks.
But the proof of the results is in a study that was performed on 21 healthy females aged 45-65. These women were given either a placebo or a product containing Bulbine frutescens, and were asked to apply the product for 84 days.
Here were the results:
SLEB (subepidermal low echogenic band) thickness was reduced by 17% after 42 days and 28% after 84 days.
SLEB density, which is an indicator of collagen deposition, increased by 91% after 84 days.
Firmness and elasticity improved by 18% thanks to the higher levels of collagen.
Women also saw 30-35% fewer wrinkles. After 42 days of using the product, a dermatologist concluded there was an improvement in the WGS (wrinkle grading score).
By the 84th day, wrinkle improvement had reached the 138% mark.
Worried about stretch marks? The study also showed a 50% reduction in stretch mark volume, and 212% improvement in the visibility of stretch marks.
Other research supports claims that Bulbine frutescens can help increase collagen deposition.
Imagine being able to:
- Visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Make your stretch marks virtually disappear
- Improve the firmness and elasticity of your skin
- Restore your youthful glow
XYZ Smart Collagen can help keep your skin looking youthful and radiant well into old age. Just apply twice a day every day to turn back the clock.